Pen Nerd

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Seeing an Artist Habitat can go a long way...


ARTISTS, ILLUSTRATORS,
  DESIGNERS & CREATIVE
  FOLK SHARE THE STUFF
  ON THEIR DESKS...

I dig these little entries about people's art spaces and what they got going in them; it really shows the process by which people work and get things done....these sort of things and sketchbooks really intrigue me to no end. I always like to see how other artist work and go about their business.

Sometimes I learn something about myself, other times I leanr something about my own process, maybe jsut a bit, and not something as big as right and worng, but just process, you know, A,B, C or C, B, A? You know?
Now a whole Blog of this? Sheez I'm going to be all over it.

Maybe I'll submit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home